Today's Cacher...

TEAM RETRIEVER

Is Today's Cacher just an online magazine or can I subscribe to it? I just joined their website for $10 and will get a free copy of the premier issue in the mail. However, is the magazine a quarterly or bi-monthly publication and if so, how do I subscribe? I didn't see anywhere on the website on how to subscribe to it, just how to buy the premier issue. HELP! :lol:

As El Diablo pointed out, I am still restoring the site from a malicious attack.

I restored the store page from a back-up file that was created prior to the 4 issue subscription being offered.

I'll get the 4 issues code up soon.

Thank you for your interest!

The next printed edition comes out in Oct.

We should have our store back up by Octobers on-line issue where you can order the quarterly subscription.

Anybody has the latest news about the online site? It still shows the september issue. I hope they wont need ot skip an issue due to the attack of last month. :unsure:

Edited by AV Dezign
We should have our store back up by Octobers on-line issue where you can order the quarterly subscription.

Anybody has the latest news about the online site? It still shows the september issue. I hope they wont need ot skip an issue due to the attack of last month. :unsure:

They are still recovering from the attack. I think a combined Oct/Nov issue is in the works, or the Oct issue will be late. I forget what was decided.

Edited by briansnat
Question about subscription: I am interested in getting all the back issues (2? Summer and Sept?) and the get Oct and upcoming issues with online access. Is there a way to do this?

There is only one back paper issue. The upcoming issue is the second. You can get the paper issue through the website. Of course all the online issues going back to the beginning are available (if they've restored).

Question about subscription: I am interested in getting all the back issues (2? Summer and Sept?) and the get Oct and upcoming issues with online access. Is there a way to do this?

There is only one back paper issue. The upcoming issue is the second. You can get the paper issue through the website. Of course all the online issues going back to the beginning are available (if they've restored).

Do the paper issues contain all the information fom the previous online issues, as in are they monthly online and three months of online are compiled into a quarterly paper issue? Or is there a ton of stuff online that there is no way to get in print?

Thanks sorry for all the iquiries.

Do the paper issues contain all the information fom the previous online issues, as in are they monthly online and three months of online are compiled into a quarterly paper issue? Or is there a ton of stuff online that there is no way to get in print?

Thanks sorry for all the iquiries.

The paper issues contain all new and original material.

We don't print the online articles, but they are available as PDF files. I guess we could compile a year's worth of back issues into a PDF for people to download more conveniently.

Eventually, I would like to add a search feature too for the site.

Thank you for your interest!

So...... question.  What did the OP get for his $10?

I would guess he is now a subscriber to the online magazine and can access all articles and also received a copy of the paper mag.

Not to mention the elite (yet down to earth) and ever knowledgeable group for which you now belong. :blink:

Not to mention that he has our heart felt thanks! :ph34r:

El Diablo