How Do I Turn Over A Cache - Leaving Area?

I have contacted the reviewer and the member who will adopt. The page still isn't working, so hopefully the reviewer can do something. Thanks

A cache reviewer can do *nothing* to assist you with a consensual adoption, other than to forward your message on to someone else who can. PLEASE only write to your volunteer cache reviewer for assistance with adoptions where the existing cache owner is MIA.

I should also let you know I used my own cache when filling in the blank on the first page.

Tonight I wanted to try it again and I used someone else cache number and got this message.

You have not been asked to adopt this listing.

I'm not using it the correct way, right?

Not really.

You need to use your own cache in the form. It will then send an email to the person who you want to adopt your cache.

You can't adopt a cache w/o the owner's consent... which is why they need to fill out the form themselves.

Crouch down and carefully grip the cache-leaving area with both hands. Then, with one deft motion, flip it up onto its' back. A quick decisive follow through will ensure you don't strain something in the process. It is kind of fun to watch the legs of the helpless cache-leaving area wiggle around for a while. But it is needlessly cruel to leave it in that condition, so be sure to turn it back over soon after.

the send request button doesn't work

I tested the adoption page and noticed that when I just type in a user name that I'm sending the request to, then tab down to write in the next text box that the SEND button is grayed out or unavailable. However, if I type the name of the user and click the GO button to the right, the SEND button becomes available.

Hope this helps - if you're just typing in the user name without clicking on the GO button, I suspect you won't have the SEND button available either.