9Key

I recived one of the N.M. coins today <_< I love it what a great

looking coin. But I ordered 2 of them are you sending them in seprate

packages to me ??

Paid via palpal on

Oct. 8, 2005

and

Sep. 29, 2005

Please let me know that you have down and paid for an other one.

Thanks

At first I thought that I had ordered more Texas Autumn coins, upon further inspection I realized that indeed I received the New Mexico coins. That was quite the similarity.

I have a Texas Autumn. I have so far only seen New Mexico coin pictures. The don't seem like they'd look at all alike. Doesn't the NM coin look like the pic in the OP?

Thanks for the kind comments about the coin and its design!

Shipping update:

* International orders (non US addresses) will go out Wednesday.

* There's a smattering of orders left to ship and they will go out along with the international stuff on Wednesday morning.

I appreciate everyone's patience with the shipping delays. :rolleyes:

There are a few coins left for some reason. If you're interested in buying a few send me an email.

Shipping update:

* There's a smattering of orders left to ship and they will go out along with the international stuff on Wednesday morning.

I appreciate everyone's patience with the shipping delays. B)

There are a few coins left for some reason. If you're interested in buying a few send me an email.

E-mail sent to ya Nike.... :rolleyes:

:D

Shipping update:

I appreciate everyone's patience with the shipping delays. :rolleyes:

Message sent.

I would like 2 if available.

Thanks

A few bright rays of sunshine arrived up here where it's -10° and dropping toward a forecast low of -15°. Hopefully these pretty coins will take some of the edge the chill!

Dude, you need to move! :rolleyes:

Mine came in todays mail also. Very nice, BIG, coins. The coin fondlers among us will be pleased :D

A few bright rays of sunshine arrived up here where it's -10° and dropping toward a forecast low of -15°.  Hopefully these pretty coins will take some of the edge the chill!

Mine came in todays mail also. Very nice, BIG, coins. The coin fondlers among us will be pleased :D

My fingers are starting to tingle....

[off topic]

Trust me...there's lot's of moving going on up here to stay warm...Nordic skiing, dog mushing, skijoring, and last, but certainly not least, lots of woodsplitting for the woodstove to offset $2.50/gallon heating fuel :D.

[on topic]

The junior Ladybugs enjoy the roadrunner in addition to the bright golden finish.

Can someone post a good picture of the New Mexico? I've only seen the artwork.

16c5c50e-9e4a-4714-bedd-0d3f35e0ad11.jpg

(text box covers nothing)

a66ed829-4d61-4f35-b752-b4fb09242d4c.jpg

(text box covers tracking number)

Sorry about the text boxes, but I don't want my photo ending up on someone else's eBay auction.

Just wanted to say thanks Spencersb for posting a good picture of this attractive coin.