September Voting:

GeoBlank

You can go to jeep.geocaching.com click on the link to the contest details. On that page you will see current photo gallery. That is where all the pictures for the current voting month will be. The voting will begin on October 1 for the September submission. To vote you click on the picture you like and you will see a nominate for winner button on the bottom right of the picture. Click that to vote for your favorite.

Edited by Orpheus

Weather and time never cooperated to allow us to get the photo we wanted. I had a cache by a nearby waterfall all planed out and havent had enough rain for there to be water in the waterfall. Oh well, good chance we should be able to find a jeep during October and hopefully we will get a better idea for a photo once they announce the goals tomorrow.

Good luck contest submitters.

Well here I go trying again, I submitted my September photo for water fording. This was in the Quinnebaug River near GCM36K "bubba the redneck (and his posse)" by BNB. The photo was taken just before I placed the jeep into the cache that day. Looks like I'm running out of chances for that gps'r.

Take a look and if you like it I would appreciate your vote.

[/url]September entry for October Voting

Thanks

Edited by HSearch

Yeah, I noticed that the gallery is unavailable. Of course, if you want to get a head start on voting, you could always vote for my September entry. (Hey, if it helps with the "gee what a nice guy" votes, I found the bug, took the picture, then released the bug back into the wild on the same day so that others could participate!)

Seriously, votes or no, this contest has been alot of fun.

well the picture we settled on this month was not our original idea of fording a waterfall (dry weather meant a lack of water in the falls) but turned out pretty cool on our computer none the less... however, I'm not thrilled with the resizing job and too worried to edit a resize we just left it as is. Anyway, so that folks can see the photo:

881efc20-2f09-40d2-b666-c74aa03ee140.jpg

and to vote for it if you care too please use the link in our signature. We dont need the GPSr ourselves, but our caching friends in Kenner, LA would like a GPSr and since they lost nearly everything they owned in Katrina a special "non-necessity" gift would be appreciated in their next care package to them from us.

Edited by KKTH3