Travel Bug Sheet

New England n00b

I would imagine that you need t talk to Groundspeak about the activation code..... I don't know about that.

BUT as for the bug sheet. If you go to that bug's page, Near the top right there is a box that has items sch as log entry, calculate distance, edit item, the bottom of the 5 choices is "print bug sheet" click on that and it gives you one for it.

I would imagine that you need t talk to Groundspeak about the activation code..... I don't know about that.

BUT as for the bug sheet. If you go to that bug's page, Near the top right there is a box that has items sch as log entry, calculate distance, edit item, the bottom of the 5 choices is "print bug sheet" click on that and it gives you one for it.

I thought there was a generic one out there. The problem is I HAVE a travel bug that I want a sheet for, not the other way around.

Oh well.

I'm looking for the Travel Bug sheet too. It used to be there, but now it's not. I'm trying to launch a new TB and want to enclose one of these sheets in with him, but I can't find it anymore - it seems to have disappeared with the arrival of that google earth thingy. :D

If you are referring to the sheet that goes with your particular bug, then log in, go to your travel bug page, in the top right corner of the page amongst the other links is a link to click on that reads "Print Bug Sheet". You must first set up the bug page in order to have that sheet.