Pq Do Not Contain Temp. Unavilable?

TheHFamily

I went out caching today and could not find a cache I was looking for. Then I went back and looked online and saw that it is temporarily unavailable as of Aug 21st. I use GSAK and download my PQs via email into GSAK. This entry was last updated on Aug 20, 2005. I have gotten other updates on other caches via PQ since then. I do not believe this is GSAK's fault since I opened up the GPX in notepad and could not find this cache in there anywhere. I checked my PQ settings and do not have any items checked in the "That" category so I would expect to get an update on both active and not active.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,

TheHFamily

tried checking only "active" and it was not there. Tried checking only "is not active" and it was not there either. One thing I did was I looked at the gpx for the one I went caching for tonight and compared it to one that was not active but did come back in the "not active" query that I ran. The only difference I saw was archive=true for the one I was caching for and archive=false for one that did come back in the query.

Thoughts?

TheHFamily

tried checking only "active" and it was not there.  Tried checking only "is not active" and it was not there either.  One thing I did was I looked at the gpx for the one I went caching for tonight and compared it to one that was not active but did come back in the "not active" query that I ran.  The only difference I saw was archive=true for the one I was caching for and archive=false for one that did come back in the query.

Thoughts?

Grounspeak will not send you archived cahces in a PQ - only "temporarily unavailable".

For more information on how to get around this in GSAK please see this post

Edited by ClydeE