The Cult Of Celebrity

Simply Paul

I met the star of Countryfile and Points West once. :blink:

*I* so do not count. I even have to remind my mum of my name :blink:

SP :huh:

P.S. Sadly not the Cravester, Team Hydro. He is local to me in Bucks but I've never seen him about, although some of my friends have seen him in town, shopping. And Sir Jimmy of Saville introduced himself to my brother in the offices of the Bucks Advertiser the other day. I think my brother reckons he's being followed by Jimmy now, a new take on the celebrity stalker thing.

I can tell you for nothing....Me Famous? well I have been on TV loads of times and in magazines etc, and also I am on TV again tomorrow, but my problem is just that I am known!

Sometimes, I wish people didin't know who I am!

I don't know who you are...

Wheeler Dealers tomorrow at 9 pm on Discovery Real Time UK.

It will be repeated a couple of other times too!

I also have been on the BBC last year, I am in the LRO magazine at the moment, as well as Range Rover Owners magazine. I am also an Organiser for the Range Rover Show at the Heritage Motor Museum on the 8th & 9th of October 2005.

I have also......Oh! This makes me look like a big head...I'm not, I am Vivien, who loves to do caching. Infact we hit our 50th cache today.

Edited by Roving Rangies

I wonder if you've ever met anyone famous while out caching? <snip>

Anyone beat a Big Brother contestant? And I don't mean with a piece of lead piping or 4x2...

SP :laughing:

Yes, I think I can trump someone from Big Brother ... how about Coldplay or Guy Ritchie?

Bumped into Coldplay at Abbey Road webcam this week,and then Guy Ritchie in Hyde Park while trying this cache.

The pix I managed to get of Coldplay (all except Chris Martin)are on the cache page. :laughing:

I wonder if you've ever met anyone famous while out caching? I noticed this log of when spioradsaor found Monty Python's Holy Grail and was intrigued by the 'girl from Big Brother' he ran into.

Anyone beat a Big Brother contestant? And I don't mean with a piece of lead piping or 4x2...

SP :blink:

Sneaked out of work early today to grab a cache before it went dark.

Just in time to watch the England football squad getting onto their coach in Liverpool. ;)

BTW, Gary Neville got a great reception from all the scousers waiting to watch the team...I think not :blink: