Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
will2003

Jeremy...

why id the icon of the disc golf catagory a hooker? If you need a new icon just email me or reply and i can send you some pics to use as an icon, Mabye a disc golf basket or a person throwing a disc?

All the icons have an specific style guidelines, you can't send him an image that don't match with the rest of Waymarking icons.

I don't know who is drawing these images, but you have to ask him for a new design of this category.

From what I understand, all of the icons are designed by one person.

Perhaps this is a temporary icon while the proper one is created.

Although... this icon does give the impression of "Playing the Field"

:blink: The Blue Quasar

I was telling my wife about this "Inappropriate Icon"

To drill down to it, to show her...

It is the "Entertainment" icon for the entire group.

So, if you look at

Waymarking>PLACES>ENTERTAINMENT... she is what you will see.

Entertainment Catagory Icon

:D The Blue Quasar

Edited by The Blue Quasar

why id the icon of the disc golf catagory a hooker? If you need a new icon just email me or reply and i can send you some pics to use as an icon, Mabye a disc golf basket or a person throwing a disc?

The icon was inherited from the parent category, "Entertainment". Koko, our artist is working on a new one for you. The "hooker" icon initially was a joke, but somehow it found its way onto the site as the official entertainment icon. It may not be around for much longer, so appreciate it while you still can! :D

that thing looked like the bastard child of curious george and betty boop, shrunk down tiny.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0