Keving68 Geocoin

KevinG68

The webpage has been updated. The new drafts are in from Coins and Pins and posted. I will post them here as well. Please use the webpage to preorder.

fcc9aa83-32e0-4c2e-8c82-28f36be809d7.jpga634d569-b573-4c0a-abc3-d04643452871.jpg

I have also listed this coin on CoinTracking.com to help keep track of orders. It is free to join if you have not done so already. Please go there and log yourself on this edition.

Edited by KevinG68

I am dropping the number of coins minted from 500 to 250 to make them more of a limited edition. I will update the website to show this also. Just thought I would let every one know.

I am waiting for the die art to come back. Once I have that finalized, I will be ready to start production. I will be contacting everyone that has offered trades starting the first part of next week. I would do it this weekend, but I will be gone to deer camp for work weekend. My brothers and I may take this time to spread my fathers ashes in the place that he loved the most, DEER CAMP. I'm not sure if my brother will be ready to do this weekend or if they are going to want to wait until it can be just the family instead of the whole camp.

I will keep every one posted here of how the coins are coming. Hope every one has a great weekend.

I am going to make only 200 of the antique silver coins and making a limited run of 50 gold coins. The numbering will be different on the 2 runs. The antique silver will remain the same (JKG000) 1-200, the gold will be # JKG00G 1-50. The price of the gold coins will be $7.00 including shipping. I will only be selling 25-30 of the gold ones and there would be a limit to 1 per person. First come, first served. The rest will be used for special trades and the most perfect caches.

If anyone is interested in one of these coins, Email me and I will send you a payment request from paypal. Please be sure to include you Geocaching name in the notes field of the paypal payment.

Thanks for all the interest in this coin.

Edited by KevinG68
I am going to make only 200 of the antique silver coins and making a limited run of 50 gold coins.  The numbering will be different on the 2 runs.  The antique silver will remain the same (JKG000) 1-200, the gold will be # JKG00G 1-50.  The price of the gold coins will be $7.00 including shipping.  I will only be selling 25-30 of the gold ones and there would be a limit to 1 per person.  First come, first served.  The rest will be used for special trades and the most perfect caches. 

If anyone is interested in one of these coins, Email me and I will send you a payment request from paypal.  Please be sure to include you Geocaching name in the notes field of the paypal payment.

Thanks for all the interest in this coin.

Email sent.