Silver Oifga Coin Payments

4agers

per Cav Scout's request

If you have a SILVER coin reserved for you in this thread please jump out to the OIFGA web page and make a payment.

If you have a GOLD coin reserved for you, please make sure you Email Cav Scout with your address. Since the gold coins have been donated by a very, very kind geocacher no payment will be needed!

OIFGA coin page

- Veteran geocachers ROCK!

I was afraid this was going to happen. I am getting payments from people who are not on the list of having reserved a silver OIFGA coin. Please do not pay for a coin if you are not on the standing reserved list. I know who gets the Silver coin. Please leave a note when you pay saying what your geocaching name is. Your money will be refunded.

THE SILVER OIFGA COINS ARE SOLD OUT. DO NOT PURCHASE UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE SILVER LIST.

Edited by Cav Scout

Payments are going smooth. For those of you who added a message with your geocaching name will get the lowest number coins in order of previous requests from the OIFGA coin forum thread. For those of you who are paying and not leaving me with a geocaching name will get the lowest numbered coins after the named geocachers get their coin. I will go in order of who paid first for the no names. I only respond to the messages left with the paypal. I don't have time to check separate emails for geonames. I'm way to busy here in Iraq to do that, Sorry.

Edited by Cav Scout
OIFGA coin page

The OIFGA coins are in and I have been told they look nice.

The mailing will start in two weeks. I am having a hard time emailing the addresses to the geocacher who is going to ship the coins for me. I have to send them by mail from Iraq (not the coins).

Please do not email and ask about when the coins are coming. You will get the coins you ordered soon.

Remember that I am doing missions daily and dodging bullets while I attempt to get your coins to you. The Army comes first sometimes...

Thanks for your support!

Edited by Cav Scout
OIFGA coin page

The OIFGA coins are in and I have been told they look nice.

The mailing will start in two weeks. I am having a hard time emailing the addresses to the geocacher who is going to ship the coins for me. I have to send them by mail from Iraq (not the coins).

Please do not email and ask about when the coins are coming. You will get the coins you ordered soon.

Remember that I am doing missions daily and dodging bullets while I attempt to get your coins to you. The Army comes first sometimes...

Thanks for your support!

No sweat Cav.

Be careful.