Hello, My Name Is Nicki, And I'm A Cache-aholic!

phox

I bought a GPS a few years ago for no apparent reason, just for hiking, biking, etc. not even knowing something as this existed. Then I stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago, and I am ADDICTED.

I found my first cache a little over a week ago, and now I am up to 10, YAY. I can't even believe there are so many in my area, cuz we don't have much of anything here in Northeast PA.

I'm looking forward to trying to find every darn cache out there!

Thanks to everyone who turned this into what it is now :ph34r::ph34r:

One of the best hobbies that i have found, where it don't matter what your skill levels are and you can find a level(cache)that can do in any geographic area. Here, you will find the friendliest people either on the trails or on the website and they will help you learn the ropes and in no time you will be a pro. Good Luck and welcome to the group.

Thanks for the welcomes!

reveritt: There are plenty of trails to ride & hike, a lot of which I have. Just in a few weeks, though, I found a few more gems that I've never been to, practically in my backyard. Plus, theres the "hunt" now, that just makes it so much more interesting :ph34r:

I bought a GPS a few years ago for no apparent reason, just for hiking, biking, etc. not even knowing something as this existed. Then I stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago, and I am ADDICTED.

I found my first cache a little over a week ago, and now I am up to 10, YAY. I can't even believe there are so many in my area, cuz we don't have much of anything here in Northeast PA.

I'm looking forward to trying to find every darn cache out there!

Thanks to everyone who turned this into what it is now :ph34r::ph34r:

Northeastern PA, can easily be described as 10,000 micros on every street corner.

The farther you get towards wooded regions you will have better hides that will get you out hiking, mountain biking, etc.

I personally know a few of the better cache hiders in your area, and have some of their caches on my "to do" list.