New Cav Scout Geocoin Series Ii

Cav Scout

Cav Scout. im interested in both your current coin and your new one. Im willing to purchase or trade. You can see my list at the link at the bottom of the page. Email me.

Smokey

Until I can confirm the rumor of ebay coin bidding I will have to hold off on a trade.

Just as I feared... Its true that they are selling geocoins on ebay. I will have to respectfully pass on a trade with this group. I really don't want to see my geocoin sold on ebay.

Cav Scout. im interested in both your current coin and your new one. Im willing to purchase or trade. You can see my list at the link at the bottom of the page. Email me.

Smokey

Until I can confirm the rumor of ebay coin bidding I will have to hold off on a trade.

Just as I feared... Its true that they are selling geocoins on ebay. I will have to respectfully pass on a trade with this group. I really don't want to see my geocoin sold on ebay.

Sounds like the best for everyone . They get a refund - which is what they seem to need right now.

Hopefully everyone walks away from this feeling good.

I will be sending out my CSR geocoins within the next few days for comfirmed trades. I have also sent out messages to geocachers who have asked me for trades. As soon as I confirm a trade I will have my Parents back home in Illinois send the coin to you.

Eleven coins are on the way to geocachers in PA, UT,NJ, MI, IN,OR,and CA.

Edited by Cav Scout
I will be sending out my CSR geocoins within the next few days for comfirmed trades. I have also sent out messages to geocachers who have asked me for trades. As soon as I confirm a trade I will have my Parents back home in Illinois send the coin to you.

Hoping I'm one of the eleven..

Hoping I'm one of the eleven..

Yes you are and you will be one of the first getting them since you live next to my home state of Illinois. The coins will be coming out from Pekin.

Hey Cav, I know we have made an agreement for a trade, am I one of those receiving a coin in UT. Or are you waiting for mine?

I'm pretty much trading for certain coins right now. I have only so many coins made and I want most of those to end up in caches Maybe we can do a trade later. I will contact you first :lol: .

What a really COOL coin!!! I got it this week in the mail :P That's what I call thinking outside the box :laughing: Its very unique!! and special too cuz you designed it from a war zone :P You know what else?? It stands up on its own!! Its looming over the other coins I got this week on my desk!! My son came upstairs last night and came over to my computer desk to view this week's coins (I change them weekly) and he gasped when he saw it and snatched it up to look more closely at it....he approved so you did good :P Thanks for the trade Cav Scout!! Stay safe B):o:P

Didn't you just come out with a personal coin?

Well, someone came out with his personal coin, but...

Hmmm...Elusive Mr. Muggles...different cacher or commercial issue??? It's also showing up on cointracking.com.

Same cacher and same commercial user. This is a new usernick for someone you already know by another geonick.

Sorry, no connection. I just started geocaching and can't afford what everyone say they are paying for geocoins. Maybe later. Is there a geocoin with my name? Where can I find that?!

Didn't you just come out with a personal coin?

Well, someone came out with his personal coin, but...

Hmmm...Elusive Mr. Muggles...different cacher or commercial issue??? It's also showing up on cointracking.com.

Same cacher and same commercial user. This is a new usernick for someone you already know by another geonick.

Sorry, no connection. I just started geocaching and can't afford what everyone say they are paying for geocoins. Maybe later. Is there a geocoin with my name? Where can I find that?!

Yep, there's a geocoin already with your name. It's produced commercially by a cacher in Kirkland, WA. Like most people, I'm sure you can find one listed from time to time on eBay. I just assumed you were him. Sorry if you're not.

Raven_coin_FINAL1.jpg

This is the correct version of the coin. I will have them sometime in October :ninja:

Is there a place I can buy this?

this is the one I want to find! i emailed cave scout and asked if he would sell me a coin. He told me that he didnt sell his coins but would hide one for me the next time he is in southern Wa.

Edited by Mr Muggles

Hi MrMuggles and welcome to geocaching! Geocaching, including geocoins, is an activity that sees remarkable coincidences. Like people who travel thousands of miles to a big event cache, only to discover that one of their personal geocoins was brought to the event by a distant cacher. Or two geocachers meet for the first time at 1:00 a.m. when racing to be the "First to Find" at a geocache that has an unactivated geocoin in it.

Or a newcomer like yourself, sharing the exact same IP address in the Netherlands as one -- and only one -- other forum user: the fellow who started the very thread that you chose to make your first posts in! Isn't that *COOL*?

Yep, it's a game that sees a lot of coincidences.