Sign in to follow this  
Followers 35
CacheDragons

Iowa Geocoin

Am I the only one using a dail-up connection?  :)

Dial up here also B)

my prayers are with you :)

Please bare with me I have not written any php in two years. I whipped this code out in the last 2 hours.

Orders outside the US must limit themsleves to 5 coins, I know I can fit that many in a special envelope for 5.00 . I do not want to do any specail packaging.

Order Iowa Geocoin

After you hit the submit button wait until it has given the successfull message, do not stop it while it is clocking that would be "flag waving for ie users" .

If you are having trouble storing to the database send me an email with your request. iageocoins@mchsi.com I will looking at this about every 15 minutes.

Good Luck :)

Are New Yorkers always this negative?

Negative or honest? :)

That was fast and easy. I hoped we would crash paypal again :)

order sent

Edited by JeeperMTJ

354 already gone

Looks like a few people hit enter twice so I will have to remove those orders later as I figure out whats going on. The nice thing about doing it like this is I know we are not waiting on email that is stuck somewhere

Edited by CacheDragons

With the limit of 5 coins internationally I submitted 3 separate orders with different caching names (from the geocoinUK club) for 5 each and does not matter if they are shipped separately but want to make sure that are not deleted as duplicate orders.

Ordered 48 for Pacific Coin Collective - thanks! Will watch for payment request.

540 sold

Gee, it's been 14 minutes and you've only sold 540 coins? Georgia sold 340 peach coins in under 2 minutes - what's taking everyone so long? :)

Placed my order. I am guessing we will then receive a paypal invoice once our orders are confirmed and not the other way around .. awesome!

AuntieNae

Renee

I will send out paypal invoices about a week before the coins get here and as I recieve payments I will start labeling envelopes "YUK" That part freaks me out.

Only posting this again for those that are not going to the top of the post to see how to order the coins.

Orders outside the US must limit themsleves to 5 coins, I know I can fit that many in a special envelope for 5.00 . I do not want to do any specail packaging.

Order Iowa Geocoin

After you hit the submit button wait until it has given the successfull message, do not stop it while it is clocking that would be "flag waving for ie users" .

If you are having trouble storing to the database send me an email with your request. iageocoins@mchsi.com I will looking at this about every 15 minutes.

Good Luck :)