Iowa Geocoin

CacheDragons

Please bare with me I have not written any php in two years. I whipped this code out in the last 2 hours.

Orders outside the US must limit themsleves to 5 coins, I know I can fit that many in a special envelope for 5.00 . I do not want to do any specail packaging.

Order Iowa Geocoin

After you hit the submit button wait until it has given the successfull message, do not stop it while it is clocking that would be "flag waving for ie users" .

If you are having trouble storing to the database send me an email with your request. iageocoins@mchsi.com I will looking at this about every 15 minutes.

Good Luck :)

I will send out paypal invoices about a week before the coins get here and as I recieve payments I will start labeling envelopes "YUK" That part freaks me out.

Only posting this again for those that are not going to the top of the post to see how to order the coins.

Orders outside the US must limit themsleves to 5 coins, I know I can fit that many in a special envelope for 5.00 . I do not want to do any specail packaging.

Order Iowa Geocoin

After you hit the submit button wait until it has given the successfull message, do not stop it while it is clocking that would be "flag waving for ie users" .

If you are having trouble storing to the database send me an email with your request. iageocoins@mchsi.com I will looking at this about every 15 minutes.

Good Luck :)