Iowa Geocoin

CacheDragons

I Finally was able to sign off on the die artists work. I sent this back and forth more than I thought I would have had to but the end result is worth it. The people I worked with were a big help on getting this right. This coin looks great. I will be posting a new thread tomorrow ( Monday October 24) between 4:00 and 5:00 pm in the afternoon Iowa time to start building a list of buyers. Good Luck

Stats page Icon:

IA32X32.gif

Artwork I signed off on

front.jpg

back.jpg

Edited by CacheDragons

What can I say I started typing that message around 4:00am and when I posted it I had the date wrong. I did fix that to say the 24th.

It will have its own Icon

As far as shipping to the UK or other countries. My first thought was that I was not going to because it is a little risky and insurance is to expensive to justify it. Then I decided it would be cool to see some of these coins make it to other countries. I am setting aside 50 coins that will be sold in max increments of 5 to individuals from other countries. Shipping will be an additional 5 us dollars. This does not mean that I will only sale 50 to other countries it just means that I am guaranteeing that at least 50 will be available.

Edited by CacheDragons
I will be posting a new thread tomorrow ( Monday October 24) between 4:00 and 5:00 pm in the afternoon Iowa time to start building a list of buyers. Good Luck

I'm assuming that Iowa time is CENTRAL time? Looks like it should be on the map. Can someone confirm this?

I will be posting a new thread tomorrow ( Monday October 24) between 4:00 and 5:00 pm in the afternoon Iowa time to start building a list of buyers.  Good Luck

I'm assuming that Iowa time is CENTRAL time? Looks like it should be on the map. Can someone confirm this?

yes its central, you have approx 8to9 hours before opening.

As far as shipping to the UK or other countries. My first thought was that I was not going to because it is a little risky and insurance is to expensive to justify it. Then I decided it would be cool to see some of these coins make it to other countries. I am setting aside 50 coins that will be sold in max increments of 5 to individuals from other countries. Shipping will be an additional 5 us dollars. This does not mean that I will only sale 50 to other countries it just means that I am guaranteeing that at least 50 will be available.

I will be buying for the geocoinUk club and would like 25 for our 15 members and hope that will be alright. If needed can supply the geocaching nicknames for other members.

It is very important that everyone understands that I will open a new listing for the coin orders once I place my order with the coin maker. If you are tracking this topic you will know because I will post one last time with a link to the new spot.

Yup