Mount Mckinley Trackable Geocoins

Cache-bert

Just got my coin today, but was it supposed to come with an activation slip. All i got was the coin in the plastic coin protector and nothing else in the envelope?

-L33T_Hacksta

You can go HERE to activate your coins. If this is the way Oakcoins places the numbers on the coins, I know where not to go when I get mine. No reflection on the seller at all. I have access to an engraving machine and might try to engrave the numbers in. One of the silver coin's numbers is fading off. Other than that, they are great looking coins.

Thanks for the help guys, that worked. The only thing that was written on the envelope was the Manufacture of the coin and their info.

-L33T_Hacksta

We thought of how we could best do activation without adding a lot of addtional paper to the orders. We thought the best way would be to put on label on the back of the mailing package with the information to get the coin activiated. We didnt sticker the plastic case. Some people dont like the cases to have any stickers on them. I guess some of the stickers fell off in the mail.

We are working on a way in the future to avoid losing stickers in the mail.

nielsenc

was bronze coins shipped seperately from the silvers?

My came in the same box...

We tried to combine orders when people ordered more than once. If you had two seperate orders, most likely you will get two seperate packages.

If anyone doesnt get their package or missing a coin, please contact us. We have all the shipment information and should be able to see when it was mailed out.

International Orders will take about a week so you should start seeing them next week.

Some days ago I've been on the shop.geoswag.com site and it said, that the bronze edition of the Mt. Everest Geocoin is not sold out . So I ordered 2 of them and 2 of the silver Nielsenc Caching Around The World and payed via Paypal. Unfortunately didn't get any confirmation but the one from paypal. There is also no kind of email address given where I can state my questions ... I've also tried on www.oakcoins.com. Maybe someone can help me about this.

Thanks,

Thomas.

Some days ago I've been on the shop.geoswag.com site and it said, that the bronze edition of the Mt. Everest Geocoin is not sold out . So I ordered 2 of them and 2 of the silver Nielsenc Caching Around The World and payed via Paypal. Unfortunately didn't get any confirmation but the one from paypal. There is also no kind of email address given where I can state my questions ... I've also tried on www.oakcoins.com. Maybe someone can help me about this.

Thanks,

Thomas.

why not contact nielsenc?

Received our Denali coins yesterday!!! They are a good looking coin and should be very popular with other Alaskan cachers.

Mini-V Ladybug made an interesting comment about the coin when she observed "Daddy, that's not what Denali looks like." I looked again and realized this was a good time for a map lesson. We see Denali from the Wickersham Wall (north) side here in Fairbanks and from Wonder Lake in Denali National Park, which looks very different from the view from the south looking north or from the east looking west as depicted on the coin.

Nicely done!

Edited by Ladybug Kids

There will be 5 more to come in the Seven Summits series. Aconcagua 22,841 feet, 6,960m the highest mountain of the Americas, Kilimadscharo 19,340 feet, 5,895m, the highest mountain of Afrika, Mt Elbrus 5,642m, the highest mountain of Europe, Mt. Vinson 16,067feet, 4,897m, the highest mountain of Antarctica, and Carstenz Pyramid 16,023 feet, 4,884m, the highest mountain of Oceania and Australia.

Which one will be the next. I'm impatiently avaiting especially Kilimandscharo and Aconcagua, since I have climbed them in 1997 and in 2005.

Edited by Pumabert