Mount Mckinley Trackable Geocoins

Cache-bert

It says you can't order them until tomorrow.  You little early bird.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Well I didn't even see that. I also didn't see any way to contact the seller either. I thought they were on sale now. All I did was click on the "add to cart" for PayPal and ordered one of each. Oh well.

Did anyone notice if they mentioned the size of the coins? I'm assuming 1.5", but I didn't see where that info was provided either.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Sorry about that. We had a script setup to cut over to the ordering page for tomorrow. It went live a little early. We still have over 100 of the 'Silver Coins' avail. The only problem with PayPal is, it doesnt allow you to do 'inventory control'. We are working on a way to make sure we dont exceed the number of payments for the Silver version.

We were planning on posting tomorrow when it went live. Looks like someone beat us to the punch.

Thanks everyone.

We were planning on posting tomorrow when it went live. Looks like someone beat us to the punch.

Oops! Sorry about that. I saw a picture of the coins elsewhere with a link and just surfed right on in to the ordering page. I didn't realize they weren't for sale at the time.

Geocoins to cachers are sort of like bird seed to squirrels. You just can't leave either where they can be had and expect them to stay there untouched. :ph34r:

Edited by Cache-bert

I can't get to the order page listed in this forum but I would like to order at least 1 Silver and 1 Bronze Mount McKinley 2005 Geocoin. I've sent cnielsen@yahoo.com a message with this request and paid for both via paypal. I hope this post can be considered an order since the order page is down.

Thanks,

Krew

Fish on!

I can't get to the order page listed in this forum but I would like to order at least 1 Silver and 1 Bronze Mount McKinley 2005 Geocoin. I've sent cnielsen@yahoo.com a message with this request and paid for both via paypal. I hope this post can be considered an order since the order page is down.

Thanks,

Krew

Fish on!

The order page isn't down, it's on hold until a certain time. Don't worry the order page will be up today. Everyone be patient and wait. Jumping the gun by sending a direct paypal payment is probably not what the lister had in mind, and it may not be the correct paypal address.

Thanks for all the orders this morning. We have about a dozen Silver coins left. Please remember, email 'sales at oakcoins.com' and we will email you back an order page.

If you made a mistake on your order, please contact us, we can help you get it corrected. We have already corrected two orders.

Thanks!