Mount Mckinley Trackable Geocoins

Cache-bert

I might just have a few extra silvers coming my way when all is said and done. :blink: I'm open to offers if anyone is looking to trade for one (or more). Please keep in mind that only 200 silvers are being made, they're GC.com trackable, and after S/H and other fees, they cost over $10 each. In other words, I'm looking for something a little more rare. You can check out my profile at Cointracking.com Let me know if you've got something you'd like to trade. Thanks.

I might just have a few extra silvers coming my way when all is said and done. :D I'm open to offers if anyone is looking to trade for one (or more). Please keep in mind that only 200 silvers are being made, they're GC.com trackable, and after S/H and other fees, they cost over $10 each. In other words, I'm looking for something a little more rare. You can check out my profile at Cointracking.com Let me know if you've got something you'd like to trade. Thanks.

I thought we were only limited to 2 per person. How did you get more than 2? No offense to you RWDave, but this seems to be an ongoing problem. When people who order first buy up all the stock, just so they can trade them out for other coins seems a little unfair to the other coin collectors who have nothing to offer in trade. Just my 2 cents, and I may be wrong.

I might just have a few extra silvers coming my way when all is said and done. :D  I'm open to offers if anyone is looking to trade for one (or more). Please keep in mind that only 200 silvers are being made, they're GC.com trackable, and after S/H and other fees, they cost over $10 each. In other words, I'm looking for something a little more rare. You can check out my profile at Cointracking.com Let me know if you've got something you'd like to trade. Thanks.

I thought we were only limited to 2 per person. How did you get more than 2? No offense to you RWDave, but this seems to be an ongoing problem. When people who order first buy up all the stock, just so they can trade them out for other coins seems a little unfair to the other coin collectors who have nothing to offer in trade. Just my 2 cents, and I may be wrong.

I thought the limit was 5 silver, which I couldn't afford, so I ordered 3. When they post a limit, I don't order more than the posted limit. I am currently ordering extras for future trades because I am new to this obsessive tangent of geocaching :lol: , but that will stop soon because of the cost. :lol: I also order extras to leave in caches.

I might just have a few extra silvers coming my way when all is said and done. :D  I'm open to offers if anyone is looking to trade for one (or more). Please keep in mind that only 200 silvers are being made, they're GC.com trackable, and after S/H and other fees, they cost over $10 each. In other words, I'm looking for something a little more rare. You can check out my profile at Cointracking.com Let me know if you've got something you'd like to trade. Thanks.

I thought the limit was 5 silver, which I couldn't afford, so I ordered 3. When they post a limit, I don't order more than the posted limit. I am currently ordering extras for future trades because I am new to this obsessive tangent of geocaching :lol: , but that will stop soon because of the cost. :lol: I also order extras to leave in caches.

This is the message I received from sales@oakcoins dot com:

Thanks for contacting us about the Silver Mount McKinley Geocoins as part

of the Seven Summits Series. Because of the high demand, we have limited

the number down to 2 per person.

I guess I got in too late to get more than the 2 max. See, I told ya I could be wrong.

I thought you weren't allowed to make a profit off the coins if the were trackable and said gc.com on them???

1 coin=$9.77 how are they not making a profit off of these???

I think if you use the geocaching logo on your personal coin, you can't sell it for a profit.

As for those trackable on gc.com, there have been some previously that have been sold for a profit.

I thought you weren't allowed to make a profit off the coins if the were trackable and said gc.com on them???

I asked for permission to use the Groundspeak logo on my coin but decided not to because I was not allowed to sale the coins if I had the logo on it. See the rules...

I asked for permission to use the Groundspeak logo on my coin but decided not to because I was not allowed to sale the coins if I had the logo on it. See the rules...

Hmm, I took a look at the coin again and the Groundspeak logo was on it. Maybe the policy on logo usage and selling for a profit has changed.

Originally the limit on Silver coins was 5 each! After I ordered, it dropped to 2 each. I don't know that I agree with the rules changing, but I played by the rules at the time I posted. Trust me, I've been on the other side of the coin too, so I understand your frustration.