The Official 2005 Pennsylvania Geocoins!

YemonYime

Hey Yime, how many are left to sell?

We've officially reached the original 1000 total coins we had planned, and the orders keep coming in. So, we've decided to extend the Bronze Edition ONLY to a total of 1000 Bronze. We'll keep the site up and going until we hit that number.

The Gold Edition will firmly remain at 250 coins, and any gold coins that free up we'll invoice to the next person in the waiting list. We're not able to take any more names for a gold coin waiting list, because it's just too long and there won't be enough coins falling through the cracks.

As always, we'll keep you informed, and we really appreciate all the compliments on the coin!

Yime

The Official 2005 Pennsylvania Geocoins are now SOLD OUT!

We will continue to accept "Waiting List Only" requests through the website for the Bronze Coins in the event that orders are forfeited.

Thank you all for your orders and compliments, and we look forward to bringing you these coins!

Sincerely,

The PA 2005 Geocoin Group from TRIGO

Moderator, could you please change the subheader of the thread to "SOLD OUT"? Thank you!

Edited by YemonYime
The Official 2005 Pennsylvania Geocoins are now SOLD OUT!

We will continue to accept "Waiting List Only" requests through the website for the Bronze Coins in the event that orders are forfeited.

Thank you all for your orders and compliments, and we look forward to bringing you these coins!

Sincerely,

The PA 2005 Geocoin Group from TRIGO

Moderator, could you please change the subheader of the thread to "SOLD OUT"? Thank you!

Is there a list that people can look at to see if we made it in time for the Gold coin?

Thank You

Please be patient with the invoices as they are being processed as quickly as possible considering how many orders have been placed in such a short time. Requests are being handled in the order they were received.

The bronze coins sold out on Sunday evening, so as long as you got your order in early, you will be fine.

Thanks for understanding.

Paid.. althought the 5$ shipping cost were way too high! I just got one coin from states and it cost 1,6$.

It does depend on the shipping method. Also if you got more than 1 coin, that may also be why. The $1.60-$1.80 is usually for only 1 coin in a padded mailer at a 5-8 business day delivery time.

What, do you work for the post office? Or does it just seem like that some times? :lol:

No, I've just been trading/buying/selling "stuff" online since 1997. Only time I am way off is soon after a postage rate increase. It takes me awhile to get used to the new oz. breakdowns, lol. I usually carry the USPS little cheat sheet around with me for the first month or two afterward :D

Paid.. althought the 5$ shipping cost were way too high! I just got one coin from states and it cost 1,6$.

It does depend on the shipping method. Also if you got more than 1 coin, that may also be why. The $1.60-$1.80 is usually for only 1 coin in a padded mailer at a 5-8 business day delivery time.

Only one coin coming to Finland.. thats why the 5$ sounds a bit bad to me..

Edited by Fundamental & Venlis

Once again, please be patient.

Invoices are going out in waves, as time allows, and as individual issues with the gold coin waiting list are resolved. The waiting list for the gold coins is long, and realistically won't be fulfilled. The orders received just after the 250 coin threshold have been contacted and informed of their options.

For those on the bronze coin waiting list, again, you'll be contacted as these previous issues get resolved. We do anticipate many of the bronze waiting list requests to be fulfilled, so that's a good thing.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Hi folks!

At this time, I wanted to post a plea for anyone who hasn't yet received an invoice to please check whichever e-mail address you entered on the website and take some action. We have a handful of people who have yet to respond, and we're going to have to release their coin requests to the next people in line. This mainly affects people waiting for bronze coins.

Thanks!

Yime

Hi everyone,

A quick update on the PA 2005 Coins! The minter sent the job back to the die maker for revisions, which means they're paying extra attention to detail for us. :rolleyes:

GC has sent the tracking codes in quick fashion, and the coins are still slated for early November.

That's the news for now...but still can't wait!

Yime

Hi everyone,

A quick update on the PA 2005 Coins! The minter sent the job back to the die maker for revisions, which means they're paying extra attention to detail for us. :rolleyes:

GC has sent the tracking codes in quick fashion, and the coins are still slated for early November.

That's the news for now...but still can't wait!

Yime

w00t!