Is Waymarking Down?

I went to the Waymarking site this evening and it says that I am logged-in, but I cannot reach any of the pages. I tried "re-logging" in and says "You are lgged in as TeamSanruft", but it still won't load any pages. Every link takes me to the same page of :"Log-in under a differnt user" or "Become a premium member now"... :huh:

Perhaps it is down for some site maintenance? ( I looked in the forums for scheduled maintenance but did not find it). <_<

I went to the Waymarking site this evening and it says that I am logged-in, but I cannot reach any of the pages. I tried "re-logging" in and says "You are lgged in as TeamSanruft", but it still won't load any pages. Every link takes me to the same page of :"Log-in under a differnt user" or "Become a premium member now"... :lol:

Perhaps it is down for some site maintenance? ( I looked in the forums for scheduled maintenance but did not find it). <_<

Well, it's probably cause your Premium membership has expired.

I went to the Waymarking site this evening and it says that I am logged-in, but I cannot reach any of the pages. I tried "re-logging" in and says "You are lgged in as TeamSanruft", but it still won't load any pages. Every link takes me to the same page of :"Log-in under a differnt user" or "Become a premium member now"...  :lol:

Perhaps it is down for some site maintenance? ( I looked in the forums for scheduled maintenance but did not find it).  <_<

Well, it's probably cause your Premium membership has expired.

Just checked...It just expired. This is very frustrating as I had paid for the "automtic renewal" last time and it didn't happen. :lol:

Edited by TeamSanruft
No, the premium membership is still intact.

If I look at your profile, it doesn't show you as being a premium member.

Can you get to the Off Topic Forum?

Thanks for pointing it out...I never received any type of notification that it was expiring and the "automatic renewal" that I subscribed to last year obviously failed.

I wish Geocaching allowed for multi-year purchases. I would pay for 10 years in advance if they did.

Thanks again though!

I wish Geocaching allowed for multi-year purchases. I would pay for 10 years in advance if they did.

Actually if you buy non recurring subscriptions it just appends a year to the end of whatever you have left. So in theory you could pay for 5+ years as long as you run through the PayPal process over and over.

Just don't make them recurring! If you do you'll end up adding 5+ years every year. <_<

Actually if you buy non recurring subscriptions it just appends a year to the end of whatever you have left. So in theory you could pay for 5+ years as long as you run through the PayPal process over and over.

Just don't make them recurring! If you do you'll end up adding 5+ years every year. :lol:

I get an email from Jeremy asking for my opinion on Waymarking.com a couple of weeks ago. It stated to respond via the forums which I did - and what do I get but an implied insult that I am closed-minded? I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut about Waymarking from now on since I seem to have hit a raw nerve- but it does make you wonder who the person is that is closed-minded??? <_<. Anybody (somebody) can respond to be directly if they have something to say since I won't be back at this forum catagory.

It stated to respond via the forums which I did - and what do I get but an implied insult that I am closed-minded? I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut about Waymarking from now on since I seem to have hit a raw nerve- but it does make you wonder who the person is that is closed-minded???

That's too bad that someone would make such an effort to imply that you are closed-minded.

Futile effort and serves no purpose, IMHO.

But if you allow them to drive you out, that would not promote progress

<_< The Blue Quasar

Just don't make them recurring! If you do you'll end up adding 5+ years every year. :ph34r:

AWESOME! I am going to do just that!