One Room Schoolhouses

I can't help you with respect to this particular category, but I have seen some categories which I couldn't find later.

From what I can tell, category managers can temporarily hide a category. I managed to submit a couple of waymarks in the Things-Art-Murals category during a window when it was open. The category is currently not available, but I can get to it by clicking on the links which arrived in my approval emails.

Unless the one-room school house category opens up again, I think the only way you'll be able to create a waymark for it is if somebody (the category manager or somebody who had previously submitted a waymark for the category) passes you the link.

I have no idea but..... check out Grandma's School House - Waypoint GCQJKZ - in Belgrade, MT. It is a cache very near an old one room school house. You could enter that one as a Waymark. It has a historical marker. While looking for the cache I saw several deer, several pheasant and several rabbits. I didn't see any of the wild turkeys in the area but it was still a very nice area and an easy cache with an old one-room schoolhouse nearby. <_<