Jeep Missing?

Milbank

Wait for a week - or even two. The person who picked it up may be on vacation. I just grabbed one and it took me a week to get to where I could drop it off and log it - although I did note that in the log where I picked it up.

I think that after two weeks you can figure that it has been taken and not properly logged. I logged that I took one and it hadn't been logged but also noted that the people previous to me may have been on vacation. That way I properly logged it, noted that it wasn't logged by the previous person, and also didn't "accuse" them of failing to log it properly.

Hey Milbank,

Did you by chance check the log book, to see if someone logged it out! And if so did you get their name. Then check the online logs! Reason being, if they logged their find online already and didn’t log off the jeep, it’s almost 100 percent a gonner! Unless you can send them a polite reminder, it may help! This doesn’t mean someone else, couldn’t have come by it, either, and just grabbed it for themselves! Here’s what I’ve found in the past. If someone took it legitimately, they will usually write in the log book that they took it! If it wasn’t mentioned, I hate to say “it disappeared”. This is usually how tb pirates have worked around here! They just come and grab the tb and that’s it, no find, no log! So it lead me to believe that it’s also someone that’s been to the cache before, as well. Just my observations!

Good Luck on your quest.

SF1