Lowrance Ifinder Hunt

Hey all,

A colleague of mine was on the Lowrance web site today and noticed that the Lowrance iFinder Hunt is supposed to have a "built-in microphone for recording voice notes". After the shock of hearing about this "unique feature" wore off I tore open the package of our display model to get at the owners manual, flipped through, and found... nothing! I then went back on to the Lowrance web site, downloaded the pdf for the manual and did a quick search for the word "microphone" and again turned up nothing! Do any of you have any info on this feature boasted by our friends at Lowrance? I once heard someone say that this may be a feature on the PhD but I can't find anything on their site to back it up - maybe Lowrance will send us the PhD soon...? I will keep my fingers poke'in and my eyes open. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I thought only the Lowrance iFinder "PhD" (& soon to be released color PhDc) and the iFInder Map&Music GPSr had the MP3 player & audio recorder.. never heard the iFinder Hunt had that feature..

The iFinder Hunt's unique claim to fame is it will manage up to 2000 waypoints at once which is the most of any current consumer GPSr, and it supports hunter-specific waypoint icons.

Does anyone know if they will be fixing the 'non-existant' track editing?

Mapcreate 6.3 is what I would call a 'semi-functional' package. I use it only for upgrading the base maps on my GPS. For $124 Canuk, Yeah, it was worth it as I really like the base map upgrade that it provides.

But when it comes to editing tracks and other data provided by my GPS, it seems pretty lacking.

Regards,

---- Robb -----