Pocket Queries

Red Eye Rebels

The pocket queries I have rec'd in the last few days, once unzipped have shown no files. Is it just me experiencing this issue or is the generator experiencing issues? The zipped files do show mass, but I cannot get any files out of them. I thought it was just that day, but now the queries I have rec'd over more than one day are the same.

Thanks for the quick response everyone.....these are some great points. These are the same pq's I have submitted before, no changes, and when I run the preview I get a full set of info. I did however recently add zonealarm firewall software, and I fear Jeremy may be right. This is probably the culprit as I have never had a problem before. Oddly enough the docs show 516k, but when I try to extract from zip it says there are no files. I will attempt to disable some some features on the ZA and see what I get. Thanks again for all your help everyone, I really wanted to get this figured out, though I can't cache much being pinned down by this hurricane. Thanks again.