How Do I Search To See Who Has Place The Most....

Milbank

south Dakota you could just PQ the whole state, then ask GSAK to order by placer and eyeball it. Minnesota would be a bit tougher. hmm, there's a site with all hiders with over 100 hides listed . I can't find it, but somebody will offer up that link eventually.

Is this the site you were thinking of? :huh: It can be sorted by number of caches hidden, but doesn't break them down by state.

This site lists top cachers by state, but only shows the number of finds, not hides.

Edited by DavidMac
south Dakota you could just PQ the whole state, then ask GSAK to order by placer and eyeball it.

Ok, I gave that a try and it looks like "Team Family Affair" and I are neck in neck for the most geocaches place in South Dakota.

That's kind of a shocker. :rolleyes:

I hope to place more very soon.

This site lists top cachers by state, but only shows the number of finds, not hides.

:D

How many caches has he placed in South Dakota?

No idea, but your opening post included MN for most hides, being he lives there and has 800+ hides (some of which are bound to be in Minnesota!) I'd guess he's top hider there.

I'm sure your right, I just tried to do a quick search on South Dakota. There are to many in minnesota to look the way I did it for South Dakota.