The Blind Avocado And Tigger Lady Geocoin

Blind Avocado

Thank you everybody for the interest in my coin! I just want everybody know that I will not be selling these coins, and I will be trading them to my local group first. I am only making 100 (that is all I can afford) so whatever is left I will be making some trades and placing in caches. I will not be getting them for another 4 weeks so by then I might know better what I will do. Thank you everybody for all your input.

Thank you everybody for the interest in my coin! I just want everybody know that I will not be selling these coins, and I will be trading them to my local group first. I am only making 100 (that is all I can afford) so whatever is left I will be making some trades and placing in caches. I will not be getting them for another 4 weeks so by then I might know better what I will do. Thank you everybody for all your input.

Well, if you have any left over, put me down for a trade. That's about the same time that I'm getting my coin.

Depending on who you go with to make your coins you will probably find that they have listed you are responcible for the copy write issue. So even if they approve it , you could end up paying big time later. It's not worth it, I just went through the push the button and chance it game. I decided screw that and am hiring an artist to create me an image that I will own and can use myself.