A Dancingfool Coin

Dancingfool

Do you mean that none of your coins will be sold or that from this date forward you are only interested in trades?

If you requested to purchase coins directly from me or posted on this thread I have you on my list but from this date forward I want to trade only. I will be contacting people directly in the next week or so to arrange payment or trading information.I would change the text of the heading if I knew how.

Do you mean that none of your coins will be sold or that from this date forward you are only interested in trades?

If you requested to purchase coins directly from me or posted on this thread I have you on my list but from this date forward I want to trade only. I will be contacting people directly in the next week or so to arrange payment or trading information.I would change the text of the heading if I knew how.

Have you sent emails yet? Just wondering since I did not get one, and posted order long before the cut off. :mad:

The coins should be here by Friday the 28th.Spent the evening sending e mails out to people who requested trades and purchases.If you did not get one please contact me directly.I am still looking for trades for any coins I do not have.Since I have just started most of the trades I have pending are for personal coins so I am open to state and organization coins as well.Thanks for all the nice comments and support.