2006 Indiana Spring Picnic

S Keillan

I'll go ahead and create the new topic for this since I'm feeling a little adventurous this morning. <_< (Just remember, if anything goes wrong here, blame Rick. <_< )

As far as I've seen, Team Shydog has submitted their willingness to host again. They're in the process of contacting a possible location and seeking approval. They've solicited for volunteers in order to help put on a bash and have received positive responses.

I do not know if anyone else has stepped forward to volunteer hosting duties, which is why this thread is being open. Just trying to get the ball rolling for this, I guess.

Just a quick note.

I will be more than happy to host the Spring picnic if I can get the approval from the property managers at Salomonie State Forest. At this time we are playing phone tag. As soon as I get an OK from them I will spill the beans on the plans. I am looking at having it on May 6, 2006. I have tried to work around Mothers Day Weekend, Purdue and IU's graduation(Sorry IU people, you lose) and me. I really liked the Friday night meet and greet the Fall group put on this year and hope to have one as well. Again, I will know more when I get in touch with the contact person at Salomonie.

Remember, this is an event 6-7 MONTHS from now. :( Patience Grasshopper, Patience :(

Chris-Team SHydog

Rupert2- I already have an idea how you can help. I will contact you once I am for sure doing the hosting.

Edited by Team Shydog
Just a quick note.

I will be more than happy to host the Spring picnic if I can get the approval from the property managers at Salomonie State Forest. At this time we are playing phone tag. As soon as I get an OK from them I will spill the beans on the plans. I am looking at having it on May 6, 2006( April 29th is an option). I have tried to work around Mothers Day Weekend, Purdue and IU's graduation(Sorry IU people, you lose) and me. I really liked the Friday night meet and greet the Fall group put on this year and hope to have one as well. Again, I will know more when I get in touch with the contact person at Salomonie.

Remember, this is an event 6-7 MONTHS from now. :cry: Patience Grasshopper, Patience :huh:

Chris-Team SHydog

Rupert2- I already have an idea how you can help. I will contact you once I am for sure doing the hosting.

Great Location you have picked ShyDog !

Just got the ok from the PTB.sooooo....

Spring Picnic 2006

Saturday May 6, 2006

Salamonie State Forest

(Between Wabash and Huntington, In)

Looking to have a Friday night meet and greet at the Lost Bridge West SRA campground.

More details to follow.

Anyone interested in helping out at the picnic or M&G please contact me.

Thanks,

Chris-Team Shydog

Some of the local caches to give you an idea of the location...

GCM9PV- Near camping area

GCKXBD- Near picnic location (Very near)

Edited by Team Shydog

Hey, I might have to put out an event puzzle cache.  :D  :lol:

PLEASE, somebody stop S Keillan before brains start exploding all over the place!!! :lol:

Mrs. Car54

(edited to add smiley so my intent to be humorous was clear)

Edited by Car54