Geocachers Tb

Us 4 and Jess

<_< ...Just a thought: We know a couple of local cachers who rarely look at this Forum...so when the book arrives with us would it be OK to show them the book and ask them if they'd like to fill a page? As long as we were responsible for it? Or would you rather keep it strictly to those people on your list? I would guess that most people on your list could probably find "an extra cacher" to add to the book if it would help to fill it.

Mrs B

:ph34r: ...Just a thought: We know a couple of local cachers who rarely look at this Forum...so when the book arrives with us would it be OK to show them the book and ask them if they'd like to fill a page? As long as we were responsible for it? Or would you rather keep it strictly to those people on your list? I would guess that most people on your list could probably find "an extra cacher" to add to the book if it would help to fill it.

Mrs B

Would you be talking about us by any chance?! :)

After about 18 months...Ive only just worked out how to get on the forum....doh, Im so thick at times! :ph34r:

Anyhoo, Ive mailed you back Us 4 as we'd love to be included in both the TB's!

Seren.

:ph34r: ...Just a thought:  We know a couple of local cachers who rarely look at this Forum...so when the book arrives with us would it be OK to show them the book and ask them if they'd like to fill a page?  As long as we were responsible for it?  Or would you rather keep it strictly to those people on your list?  I would guess that most people on your list could probably find "an extra cacher" to add to the book if it would help to fill it.

Mrs B

Would you be talking about us by any chance?! :)

lol :ph34r: No, I wasn't actually! I was thinking of some that Mr B works with :):) ! But if the cap fits :) Hope you had a good hols! Mrs B

;) ive been away and look at all the chat ive missed :laughing: TBs...mmmm....Meeting cachers TB........its a brill idea....not trying to draw attention to myself....LOOK AT ;) ....Messe Mileage Meter. Does this fit in with the overall scheme of things...or a i just to tired to know whats going on :blink:.....All the cachers i have met have all been very nice people :ph34r: ....there again i dont surpose there are not very nice cachers out there...are there?...if you know of any.... :lol:..name them i will keep clear ;)