Geocachers Tb

Us 4 and Jess

is anyone up for a geocachers tb?

on and off like my who stole the sausages doggie one, a bit of info on each of us

maybe team name, real name, area you live, when you started caching, how many caches you have, what you like and dislike about caching ect and a photo

it would give cachers who have not met each other a bit of info on the names they have heard of in the forums and chtrooms but know nothing about

if the dogs can do it so can we

interested?

M

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

right here we go

i'm thinking of calling it..who's that geocacher

it will be an a5 sized hard backed book the same as the doggie one with a travel bug attached to the front

inside will be question for you to answer like.. caching name, real name, the county you live in, when you started caching, how many caches you have up to the date you received the book, your likes and dislikes about caching and a team photograph

i just thought it would be a nice idea for us to find out some facts about each and with a photo put a face and a bit of info to the cachers we have heard about but not met........i will be able to take 82 caching teams and once the book is full if anyone was interestd in reading through i would post it out to them

i will make this into a posting tb the same as the who stole the sausages tb then i will get a definite result without the bug going missing half way through

if you need any more info please let me know

mandy :)

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

The other one of course would be to release a TB calling it something to do with your name, and have the card contain lots of facts about you, and then laminated... you could have competitions as to who has "had" the most cachers that year, or the TB to have visited x number of other cachers in a year...

The possibilities are endless!

right here we go

i'm thinking of calling it..who's that geocacher

it will be an a5 sized hard backed book the same as the doggie one with a travel bug attached to the front

inside will be question for you to answer like.. caching name, real name, the county you live in, when you started caching, how many caches you have up to the date you received the book, your likes and dislikes about caching and a team photograph

i just thought it would be a nice idea for us to find out some facts about each and with a photo put a face and a bit of info to the cachers we have heard about but not met........i will be able to take 82 caching teams and once the book is full if anyone was interestd in reading through i would post it out to them

i will make this into a posting tb the same as the who stole the sausages tb then i will get a definite result without the bug going missing half way through

if you need any more info please let me know

mandy :cry:

In that case, count me in.

The other one of course would be to release a TB calling it something to do with your name, and have the card contain lots of facts about you, and then laminated... you could have competitions as to who has "had" the most cachers that year, or the TB to have visited x number of other cachers in a year...

The possibilities are endless!

I have recently released a TB with that type of theme, although your log will be on the TB page. It is called Why Your Name?

You can also count me in for the TB, as well as the dog one. I take it you will get in touch with the details that you would like us to provide?