Out Of Memory Errors

CompuCash

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to SQL Server session database.]

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateConnection..ctor(String sqlconnectionstring) +191

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.GetConnection(Boolean& usePooling) +98

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.Get(String id) +42

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.System.Web.SessionState.IStateClientManager.BeginGet(String id, AsyncCallback cb, Object state) +6

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.GetSessionStateItem() +39

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +274

System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +66

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +173

I agree...and I am taking 50 high school children on a field trip tomorrow, and had planned to find a cache near the two places we are going so I could show them how this geocaching thing that I always talk about is done. I tried at lunch, just after work and just now to log on and all I get is Signal, telling me that I can go to the forums, or the store. Hopefully my GPS and PDA will have something I can use. Disappointing to say the least.

I am back up

It is still not working for me, but if you got in, there must be progress and some might get it to work. I also note that I just now got a different message than before (once), so I figure they are working on it pretty hard since things seem to be changing a bit. I have some caches to log and a few things to look up for others, but the world won't end if they have to be done tomorrow. Things happen. Computer issues are a fact of life and I am confident it will get woked out. :rolleyes:

1:04am PST and now I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool.  This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.]

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnectionString options, Boolean& isInTransaction) +396

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +384

Geocaching.UI.local_default.GetCities(Int32 StateID) +215

Geocaching.UI.local_default.DisplayLocale() +572

Geocaching.UI.local_default.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +72

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1080

Geocaching.UI.local_default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +92

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

:)