Web Site To Buy German Geocoins

Maxwell Q

I was wondering if someone could provide me the web site that can sell to me directly the German Geocoin. A friend had 2 this weekend, and I would like to have one for my collection, since my family is German. I did a yahoo search and only came up with forum info about other cachers who have logged the German Geocoins.

Thanks,

Maxwell Q

I was wondering if someone could provide me the web site that can sell to me directly the German Geocoin. A friend had 2 this weekend, and I would like to have one for my collection, since my family is German. I did a yahoo search and only came up with forum info about other cachers who have logged the German Geocoins.

Thanks,

Maxwell Q

Maxwell:

Every now and then we get them at the usageocoins website. Sign up for the mailing list and we will let you know the next time we get some in.

Thanks,

Maxwell Q

There are dozens of German Geocoins in Trading Lists that collectors have posted at the CoinTracking site. I'm not sure if any or all of them are for sale or trade, but you can contact the people listing the coins easily by email.

I used the term "German" in the Coin Search to see them all.

--Marc

September 19, 2005 @ 1:46 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

We have ordered ours at the following site:

http://www.soft-media.de/shopc21829/index....f963df55292d0ae

However the site is in German, and they only ship to Europe. We have a friend in Germany order them for us, and then re-ship them to us.

Get ahold of Franz Muller @ info@franz-mueller.de and he will work with you. He is the site administrator for the German Web Site that sells them. His paypal email is

paypal@franz-mueller.de. The break down for pricing is:

Bronze:

$10.50 per coin + shipping $7.50 ( by order of 1 - 2 coins )

$9.80 per coin + shipping $10.00 ( by order of 3 - 10 coins )

German GeoCoin Medaille "silvered"

$12.80 US per coin + shipping US $7.50 ( by order of 1 - 2 coins )

$11.90 US per coin + shipping US $10.00 ( by order of 3 - 10 coins )

German GeoCoin Medaille "gilded"

$13.80 US per coin + shipping US $7.50 ( by order of 1 - 2 coins )

$12.90 US per coin + shipping US $10.00 ( by order of 3 - 10 coins )

Hope this helps.

However the site is in German, and they only ship to Europe.  We have a friend in Germany order them for us, and then re-ship them to us.

I looked at this site, but I did not feel like trying to figure out the conversion from US to Euro.

And they only ship to Europe.

However the site is in German, and they only ship to Europe.  We have a friend in Germany order them for us, and then re-ship them to us.

I looked at this site, but I did not feel like trying to figure out the conversion from US to Euro.

And they only ship to Europe.

I only know one person who is stationed in Germany, but currently both her and her husband are deployed to Iraq, so it would be hard for me to get them to order them for me. I will try other avenues that have been posted here and I also asked my friend where he got his. I have ordered 2 KS coins and he said he would trade one of those for a German if I can't get one.

Get ahold of Franz Muller @ info@franz-mueller.de and he will work with you. He is the site administrator for the German Web Site that sells them. His paypal email is

paypal@franz-mueller.de. The break down for pricing is:

Bronze:

$10.50 per coin + shipping $7.50 ( by order of 1 - 2 coins )

$9.80 per coin + shipping $10.00 ( by order of 3 - 10 coins )

German GeoCoin Medaille "silvered"

$12.80 US per coin + shipping US $7.50 ( by order of 1 - 2 coins )

$11.90 US per coin + shipping US $10.00 ( by order of 3 - 10 coins )

German GeoCoin Medaille "gilded"

$13.80 US per coin + shipping US $7.50 ( by order of 1 - 2 coins )

$12.90 US per coin + shipping US $10.00 ( by order of 3 - 10 coins )

Hope this helps.

Franz will ship state side, this is who I went through.