Announcing Plans For Deerslayers Coin

deerslayer2

I dont know when the first one will come out but the front will have a deer head that i drew myself it looks really good and my name and geocaching.com on the back either a ladder stand over a foodplot with a sunrise or a hunter kneeling over a deer giving thanks any suggestions on either one or a different one from what i said would be greatly appreciated. And i would like to know about how many to have made

I also had a bad experience with KV, thank god it was before I ordered, never used Coins and pins, I went with Coins For Anything and love them.

I had 300 made and still have some left over. If that helps with an idea.

I will buy or trade for 1 of yours when they come ready.

Edited by ladycacher

Coins For Anything did my coins and I have been very happy with the time it took to have them made, delivered and the service dept is very cooperative. Their art dept. is also very impressive, I could not seem to get the clouds right on my coin and they did them for me. I think it came out great... Good luck on yours....

1markymark1

:)

I dont know when the first one will come out but the front will have a deer head that i drew myself it looks really good and my name and geocaching.com on the back either a ladder stand over a foodplot with a sunrise or a hunter kneeling over a deer giving thanks any suggestions on either one or a different one from what i said would be greatly appreciated. And i would like to know about how many to have made

Are these coins going to be wooden nickels or metal geocoins? I could of never imagined paying for 300 to 600 dollars for metal coins when I was 16 years old let alone my parents pay for them. I suggest finding some caches first and see how much you enjoy geocaching before making a big purchase like that. But then again I never took anyones advice when I was 16. Cache on young man!

Edited by Cav Scout