Where's Westcoastadmin?

guesszoo

For 2 weeks now, any email through geocaching.com, or sent directly to WestCoastAdmin@geocachingadmin.com or westcoastadmin@geocaching.com is being returned as undeliverable to Stickhawg@aol.com? Therefore, caches awaiting action on his part are being held up? What do we do?

Edited by guesszoo

I took a look but not quite sure what to do there? If geocaching.com has a volunteer Admin that has become unavailable and therefore is holding up cache approvals ... how do we notify geocaching.com? Isn't somewhere in the Groundspeak Forums their official communication area? I would think they would like to know. Is socalgeocachers.com somehow related to geocaching.com in that fashion? Thanks for the reply!

guesszoo, you must be a 'special case'!

I get over 100 emails a day from geocaching.com and the other contact email addresses and have not had a single problem, other than you. I even received the one they forwarded when you wrote them about this subject...

Sorry for the problems you seem to have contacting me. Feel free to contact the other area reviewer SoCalAdmin.

WCA