Viewing Waymarks In A Category

I have to admit I do not care for that limit. Sometimes, on long quiet nights when Im working, or cant go caching/ Waymarking for some reason, or the weather is bad, I like to browse listings. I would like to be able to browse every listing by category like unique mailboxes, or wierd stories, without having to do it by country/ state once there are more than 50 entries.

I'm assuming since there were no replies about a way to view more than 50 waymarks in a category that there is currently no way to do this. So I want to change my question: Will there be a way in some future version of Waymarking to view more than 50 waymarks in a category?

I'm assuming since there were no replies about a way to view more than 50 waymarks in a category that there is currently no way to do this.  So I want to change my question:  Will there be a way in some future version of Waymarking to view more than 50 waymarks in a category?

Right now we're working on the category management system so we can open up the directory to the masses. It's the high priority for us right now. However, we recognize the need to see more than 50 waymarks at a time though, so it likely will become a priority soon thereafter. In the meantime you can try navigating to a category that interests you and using some of the advanced search options (the link is on the search box). Or you can search various locations around the country/globe to find waymarks. Sorry to not be more accomodating at this point.

Right now we're working on the category management system so we can open up the directory to the masses.  It's the high priority for us right now.  However, we recognize the need to see more than 50 waymarks at a time though, so it likely will become a priority soon thereafter.  In the meantime you can try navigating to a category that interests you and using some of the advanced search options (the link is on the search box).  Or you can search various locations around the country/globe to find waymarks.  Sorry to not be more accomodating at this point.

Thanks for the answer! I understand why it wouldn't be a priority right now, just was curious if something was in the works.

Edited by Mertat