I have done the following for MS Internet Explorer on an XP Pro computer:

Tools

Internet options

General

Temp internet files

deleted all cookies and temp files

History

deleted all history

Still can't get in. I haven't found anything specifically called a Cache to clear and the help menu was not very helpful. Any other suggestions?

If you're on AOL, Elias suggested clearing the cache. Me, the big dummy, couldn't figure it out and he did. He did what I should have done and went to AOL's FAQ.

~To simplify, go to Settings, it's on your toolbar. You should get a Settings Index page.

~Go to 'Browser Settings'.

~You'll get 2 tabs. Click on "Clear My Footprints".

~Click on "Select Footprints to Clear". Make sure you click on, checkmark, "Browser Cache" to clear. The rest of the selections are up to you.

~Once you've finished your selections, click "Clear Selected Footprints" at the bottom of the window.

It then goes to work.

My thanks to Elias for the help.

:blink:

Thanks Yamahauler and Elias. I'm computer challenged <_< and your info got me back on. <_<

Try clearing your browser's cache.

I still can't get into gc.com.

I have done the following for MS Internet Explorer on an XP Pro computer:

Tools

Internet options

General

Temp internet files

deleted all cookies and temp files

History

deleted all history

Still can't get in. I haven't found anything specifically called a Cache to clear and the help menu was not very helpful. Any other suggestions?

Forgot to restart XP. Now I get in but am sporadically getting timed out messages.

Anybody else getting timed out messages? Or is it a problem with my computer?

Edit: Elias explained it in the gen. announc. section so my question is taken care of. When I cleared the IE cache again this morning I was able to get back into gc.com.

Edited by Team Sagefox