Dis-advantaged!

seems at the moment this site is useless unless you live in the states, there is no way of finding anything throughout the whole of the uk, say I was traveling from one end of the country to the other looking for places of interest

you cannot filter the data by country and most of the data is based in the states

I can filter by post code...but that is just my local area do I have to aquire a postcode directory to find what I want to see? :blink:

I don't have the Advanced Search option either. In order to do any searches in my area at this point, I have to drill down to a Category and search by either one of my Origins, or by Zip Code. Just be patient. Things are still in Beta.

Suffice it to say, there's probably not too many Waymarks in your area yet. Just grab a few Category Descriptions and start making your own. That's what I've done, and so far I've only seen one other Waymark in my area.

Also, I believe you need to turn off the Location Filter to get the Advanced Search link in the Waymark Search box

I don't have to have the filter on for advance search...maybe just me?

You have to be in one of the three categories to do advanced search: People, Places, Things. Once in there, if you look to the right there will be two boxes, a filter box and a search box. Look in the search box and there should be the link.