Bad Dream.

Delaypat

So this really doesnt involve caching but I had a crazy dream about me going swimming with the GPS in my pocket and when I got out it did a really strange screen thing and wouldnt work...What a sad dream..I woke up and it was next to me and I was happy..HHEHEHE

Soooo...you sleep with your gps? :lol::lol:

Yeah, I do at times. Why else would Garmin put a alarm on the Legend C? :(

So this really doesnt involve caching but I had a crazy dream about me going swimming with the GPS in my pocket and when I got out it did a really strange screen thing and wouldnt work...What a sad dream..I woke up and it was next to me and I was happy..HHEHEHE

Soooo...you sleep with your gps? :laughing::)

HEHEH no I just had it on top of my record player because it was in my backpack that my friggin cat peed in...Luckly it wasnt in there when he peed on it...Stupid cat....

Whoa! I was going to say that stranger things have happened, but I'm not to sure about this one (smile)! Go play your guitar for a bit dude!!!! :)

Yes I think thats a good idea. GPS dreams...HAHAHA Totally nuts.....that should be the next title of our album, Delayed Sleep: GPS Dreams HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A bass player and a drummer get into a cab. Who's the musician??? :cry:

The cab driver!!!

:cry:

What a minute, are you saying bass and drummers arent musicians? Youve got to be kidding man.....I hope you are kidding, because if it wasnt for bass and drums there would not be a groove, it would be all wank guitar and singing...Speaking of singers, they do nothing special......HEHEHEHEHHE See ya, back to caching and the related subjects....

Pat