Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KirklandExplorers

Panowege Kids Coins Available

We have mailed the coins that do not have any wooden nickels. The ones with the nickels are being mailed on Friday! Everyone should have them by early next week.

Awesome! Thanks!

I got a email but didn't know if I had pre-ordered or not and then I was gone for a few days. Can I still get 2 coins and 2 wooden nickels?

Anything for a Blazer fan... :)

I have some coins left so feel free to paypal me at rjg1966@hotmail.com for $7 for each coin shipped (metal that is). The wooden nickels are almost all gone.

I received my two silver, two gold, and 10 wooden coins today. They look GREAT. Nice job!! I take it since there was no activation code, they are not trackable?

Thanks Again.

They are not trackable. The number on the back of the coins and wooden nickels is the same and I am placing a cache here in lovely Seattle where you will need it to solve the lat/longitude. We plan on releasing more editions of PaNoWeGe Kids Coins in the future and they will continue to have the same number on them. Plus, as we visit caches we are dropping wooden nickels in the caches also.

Edited by KirklandExplorers

Thanks. I'll do the same in lovely downtown Pennsylvania with the nickels. I'll save the coins for a couple of my FTF prizes. They did a wonderful job on the coins and even the packaging.

My heavy package of coins and nickels arrived today.

I couldn't get my kids to go caching with me yesterday, so I'll be holding the coins in secret until I am speaking to them again :)

Please check before sending any money as the supply is almost out. Some people preordered but never paid so their coins went into the general fund and have been sold to others. If you preordered but never paid please check!

I would also like one of each if still available. Please let me know. Money burning hole in pocket......new obsession.......need new coins.

Anyone get the idea that a Geo Coin Collectors Anonymous group will be starting soon?!? :(

:D Got ours end of last week. The G-kids have already put some of the wooden coins out in caches on the Port Townsend/Port Angeles Cache Machine this weekend. Great lookin coins. :lol: Thanks

Picked up my coins yesterday after having them sit in the post office for a week while I was away. The look great.