My Son Tprints Hits 4000 Caches

MommyTP

Hope I'm doing this correctly as I'm a new member of this geocaching site and haven't sent messages like this before.

My son, Tprints, just reached 4000 caches found last weekend and this is also his birthday today so I'm letting you all know. The Alien Encounter event in Cleveland was his 4000th. Congratuations Tom!

uhhhh, thanks Mom... I think :)

Jesus walked up to the scene of a crowd who was about to stone a woman to death for committing adultery. "Stop!" he said. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Just then, from the back of the crowd, a rock sails through the air towards the adultress. It hits her square in the forehead, killing her instantly. Jesus looks out towards the spot where the rock came from and says "Awwww, mom, you ruin EVERYTHING!"

Seriously, welcome to the forums, Mommy TPrints, and it was nice seeing you on my two trips to Erie this summer. And TPrints, it's been a pleasure finding a few of those 4,000 caches in your good company. Let's do it again sometime when you're on your way to 5,000!

Hope I'm doing this correctly as I'm a new member of this geocaching site and haven't sent messages like this before.

My son, Tprints, just reached 4000 caches found last weekend and this is also his birthday today so I'm letting you all know. The Alien Encounter event in Cleveland was his 4000th. Congratuations Tom!

Congratulations TPrints! I'll have to get up towards Erie sometime and get some caches in your area.