Another New Geo Dogs Tb

Us 4 and Jess

As I have just got my GEO DOGS TB moving again,

I am ready to realease a new bug this one is going to be called... Who Stole The Sausages and it is also to do with our caching canine friends again.

It will be a notebook with a TB attached and is going to be something like a police identity lineup.

You will need to put a short write up about you dog on the lefthand side of the page name.... age.... what breed it is ect....and on the right hand side I would like a photograph and a paw print (a real one I know we all get muddy paw prints)

As I think a TB seems to do better if it has a specific target, I would like to ask you all to volunteer your dogs again please, once I have between 30-50 dogs again I will release the bug hopefully about the beginning of October

Come on I know your all as daft as me........Who Stole The Sausages

Mandy :(

Edited by Us 4 and Jess
I think some local cachers (SE Wales) Shep & Seren might be interested in doing this, with Tess-Dog. I know they're away on holiday at the moment, back in a week or so, I believe... Could you put them on your list as "possibles"? and I'll let them know about this thread as soon as they return. Thanks!

Mrs B

Yes please...we'd love to be included!! :(

Many thanks to The Blorenges who just mailed me about this!

Tess Dog would love the opertunity of getting her paws muddy & doing doggie prints on a log book, she'd think that was great. We live in Newport, S.Wales if thats any help to you. We are off to Scotland on our hols from tomorrow, but will be back in a weeks time.

Seren.

Paul unless she is a likely suspect to steal sausages, and can give me a muddy paw print...........then she cant enter lol :)

22 dogs and a cat that thinks its a dog lol............we can do better than that.........all the dogs who are on my GEO DOGS TB can also be put on this one too

:P

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Iam going to set this bug away as soon as possible, once I have a bug and a book lol.........

It will just be a continuous running thing until I run out of dogs!!

I have emailed everyone who has replied to this bug and I have received many good responses back.

So I will go from the top of the list and work through

Please keep adding more dogs and then wait for my email through your profile

thanks Mandy

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

adding

ranging rovies.............pickles

chris & maria...............boysie

littlejim....................... sam

hornet........................sam

jolly jax.......................

blorenge......................gypsy

dezi.............................dezi

hokesters......................hokey

john & carol....................

Pengy & Tigger................Pengy & Tigger

totaling 31 dogs and 3 cats

i'm sure we could make it to 50

should be on its way to suey and ozzy hopefully on monday :laughing:

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

the book is ready to go as soon as i have a travel bug i will set it away hopefully monday

please put the bug on your watch list and i will try to keep you updated where it is and where its is going to next

up to now its is going to stuey and ozzy who are posting it direct to cavetroll and eeyore who are then posting it to clarets

if you have more than one animal please take a page for each one

more dogs and daft cats please

mandy

if this works i am thinking of doing a one for us geocachers so that other can see what we look like and a bit of info about us..........do you like that idea or not!!

Edited by Us 4 and Jess
Weh hey, after many years of gentle debate, i have persuaded the missus to let me have a puppy, so i have paid a £50 deposit on a cocker spaniel, provisional name of "Jester".

So i can play with this now as well.

Wadders

:blink::blink::D Congratulations Terry!!! :blink::ph34r::D...and a cocker as well. I remember how much you fell in love with that American in the pub the other week (cocker spaniel that is! :o )