Ca 2005 Geocoins Last Chance

The Dillon Gang

Checked the mail today and nothing yet. Must be to California, Michigan is considered a foreign country like Canada or one of those other far north - cold - places. :rolleyes:

That's OK. I'll just strap the ol' snowshoes on again tomorrow and make the trek to the mailbox to see if the dogslead brought anything for me. :blink:

Also, just curious - on every paypal order I've done for coins (about 20 of them), how come California is the only ones that add sales tax to my order? I thought interstate sales were exempt from this?

Edited by Shasties
all the orders except the following have headed out to their respective new homes

Mailing tomorrow:

international

last minute ordering

Still looking for mine in the mailbox,mailed from CA to WV on 9-20 then my coins should be here before the weekend!

yours were actually mailed out last week....sorry about that. when i entered that i thought i had all the coins out...found a bag under the kitchen table. so a better update would be:

anyone that ordered 1 or two coins was mailed last thursday

Still waiting on mine, havent gotten a coin for weeks. Im having withdrawls big time. :lol:

I know what you mean Darby Gill...no CA coins here in the Virginia/DC Metro area, and I'm soooo anxious. My mail delivery person almost has heart failure each day....I'm out the door the second I hear the mailbox shut :P I'll jsut try to keep myself calm.

Regards,

Bill

all the orders except the following have headed out to their respective new homes

Mailing tomorrow:

international

last minute ordering

Still looking for mine in the mailbox,mailed from CA to WV on 9-20 then my coins should be here before the weekend!

yours were actually mailed out last week....sorry about that. when i entered that i thought i had all the coins out...found a bag under the kitchen table. so a better update would be:

anyone that ordered 1 or two coins was mailed last thursday

I still have not recived my CA coins as of yet! :blink: Any idea where they could be?? :rolleyes: Please do some checking into this !!! Thanks