Kilted Cacher's Personal Geocoin

Kilted Cacher

Coins haven't arrived yet, I just went ahead and activated my first one for 'show and tell'. :) . It's been three weeks, so I expect them in the next week or two. I already have mailers, flips, activation stickers, and mailing labels all ready for when they do arrive for all those who have sent me a coin or arranged a trade. Right now I have arranged trades with the following people:

f0t0m0m

Camp Explorers

Cache & Keri

Team Nazgul

KirklandExplorers

Mausion

Facedances

AtlantaGal

Dliming

Shop99er

Pepper

Tean Shydog

Ladycacher

Moun10Bike

Windrose

Team Tecmage

Cornerstone4

Blue iis

Lemon Fresh Dog

Tean CoyChev

XRN95

GrandpaKim

Hammerjane

LoriDarlin

Smokey&Teacher

JoeFrog

Igi

bluegillfisherman

Son of Cyclops

Lenny

2bugs

MikeOtt

Go JayBee

nicolo

Dhobby

xfalcon1

Cruiserdude

1markymark1

avroair

SirGerald

Anyone else wanting to trade coins can email me at kiltedcacher@gmail.com to arrange a trade. Visit My Coin List to see what I have already.

No activation fees. Along with the coin, comes an activation code that you enter when you first get the coin. You can then name the coin whatever you want and give it a description and mission. After that you can keep it, send it out in a cache, or take it with you to events. Whatever you want, but if you plan on trading it, I wouldn't activate it.

Edited by Kilted Cacher

Well... since our coins seem to follow Cornerstone4's by 2 days...I guess I can expect mine on Wednesday...Hoping for Tennessee today.... or maybe the GeoBones from Lemon Fresh Dog..... why does everything take so long to ship.... don't they know I want them NOW!!!??

Any day without coins in the mail is automatically a BAD day (it's best to just not talk to me on a BAD day).... all it take is one coin in the mail to go from BAD to GOOD.....then every once in a while when you get 3 or 4 packages... it a VERY GOOD day..... and hopefully someday there will be a day with 5 or more packages... that's a GREAT!! day....

Unfortunately most GREAT days are either preceded or followed by a BAD day....

Y'know, it was somewhat strange when this coin was delivered to me today...

First of all, I could hear the bagpipes blaring from way down the street. When I pulled aside the curtain to peer out the window, I noticed a small parade turning up my walkway. The postman was accompanied by a Scottish flag bearer and a drummer...and they were ALL wearing kilts. Mysteriously, they were gone within seconds of dropping off the package in my mailbox. :blink:

I'll assume you checked some sort of special "delivery confirmation" box that the rest of us are not privvy to. :ph34r:

Thanks KC!

Well... since our coins seem to follow Cornerstone4's by 2 days...I guess I can expect mine on Wednesday...Hoping for Tennessee today.... or maybe the GeoBones from Lemon Fresh Dog..... why does everything take so long to ship.... don't they know I want them NOW!!!??

Well, then get ready for a very good day!

When I got to the office today, I grabbed Saturday's mail, and had My silver and gold Federation coins, and my Geo Luau coin waiting for me. :blink:

Then, in the mail today, I got my Tennessee coins, my Wanna Go coin from a trade, and of course, My Kilted Cacher coin! :P

That's 5 packages! :ph34r:

I had about 25 packages (including our f0t0m0m geocoins) when I got back from vacation.... and I opened them all even though we returned at 3 AM after 30 hours straight of traveling.....

that was a REALLY GREAT DAY !!!... but I had to go without any coins for 12 days before that to get to it.....

AG makes note NOT to speak to f0t0m0m today.

*sniff-sniff*

/dabs at eyes with a tissue.

Bad days suck.

Not to rub salt in the wound or anything, but you have to enjoy the good days when you have them, because a bad day is always lurking around the corner.

Not only did I get my 5 packages, but now the AG isn't talking to fOtOmOm today...and he didn't get any packages either! :ph34r:

Like I said, the sun is shining today. :blink: