Found My First Cache!

TEAM RETRIEVER

On the way to work yesterday, I decided to do a test run. I'm taking the kids out this weekend for the first time and thought I had better make sure I know what I'm doing. Decided on "Dead End 18", since I knew the area. Just a simple micro cache, but man was I ever excited to find it! I can't explain the thrill I got just finding a M&M tube with a piece of paper in it!! LOL!

Captain Retriever

TEAM RETRIEVER :laughing:

...I can't explain the thrill I got just finding a M&M tube with a piece of paper in it!! LOL!

Captain Retriever

TEAM RETRIEVER :laughing:

Great thing about this place...you don't have to explain it to any of us. One of the members of the Florida Geocaching Association has a sig line for that forum that reads:

"I use multi-billion dollar military satellite technology to find tupperware hidden in the woods for fun...what do you do?"

We all get that feeling every time. Welcome to our addiction...ooops, I meant hobby...yeah, you can quit anytime you want...yep!!! :D

Yup, you're hooked :laughing: What's funny (or sad, depending on whether you're a cacher, I guess) is I want to start walking in the morning after I drop the kids off at school and before I go to work. I decided to go to the second cache I found, since it was a good walk and I knew it was an easy walk. When I got to where the cache was, I went and refound it and was still happy about finding it again :D