New "hitchhikers" Category And "geocoin" Forum!

hydee

We've moved! Don't worry we don't expect housewarming gifts to be sent to the TB forum mods. :laughing:

The TB forum has been moved to the "Geocaching Hitchhikers" category at the bottom of the page, and the discussion on geocoins will be moved to their own forum called "geocoins".

To reduce the clutter in our new home I will not be leaving links in this forum for all of the topics I move.

So....welcome to our new home, please make yourselves comfortable :D

I think all of the geocoin threads have been moved, if you come across one that hasnt, just hit the 'report this post' link and put a note in the report saying it needs to be moved. :lol: We'd be happy to move them.

And it works, too. I just moved three more threads, all you have to do is ask :)

Thanks! I was getting very tired of winnowing through the 787 Trackable Geocoins. I realize that it is a great money-making opportunity for Geocaching.com. And I've even bought a few myself. But, it does seem to have evolved into an entirely separate thread. And I thank you for separating them!

Of course, if I find a cache with all 787 trackable geocoins, the page will stretch across fifteen computer screens. Oh, well.

Thanks! I was getting very tired of winnowing through the 787 Trackable Geocoins. I realize that it is a great money-making opportunity for Geocaching.com. And I've even bought a few myself. But, it does seem to have evolved into an entirely separate thread. And I thank you for separating them!

Of course, if I find a cache with all 787 trackable geocoins, the page will stretch across fifteen computer screens. Oh, well.

Actually we are working on a solution to the screen doesn't scroll so much. The plan last I heard was if there is more than one coin type in a cache then it will just show a icon that is a stack of coins rather than all 787 individual icons... :(