Jeep Hog

birddog14

This question has been asked and there really isn't an answer, unless these people actually find and read the forums, they probably don't know how others feel, and if they do know, they probably don't care.  I am going to merge this thread into the others that ask the same thing.

he has 6 in his possession now and has had one of them 6 weeks

I sent him a link to this thread

Edited by birddog14

I can't believe people do this. It's so lame. I get all excited any time I am near a white Jeep then I read the logs...no white Jeep. I finally logged my first yellow Jeep just today.

And those that are saying that tehy want to keep them as souveniers. They are not yours. They are still Travel Bugs. People still like logging them.

Oh and that guy who is stealing hundreds of bugs in CO, has he struck Utah at all? I lost my first bug out there when someone plundered a TB Hotel and all were stolen.

I recently traveled an hour from my home to find a cache that had a yellow Jeep TB logged as being in the cache. Got to the cache, no Jeep TB. Apparently, someone took it to keep as a souvenier because they didn't log it being removed. I just started caching not too long ago and hoped to find a Jeep TB, but no luck.