Kansas Geocoin In Production!

KSWader

The coins are estimated to arrive to me in 4 weeks. I will keep everyone posted on the date when I get more information.

I got a question about what will happen to any money that is above cost. The coins are put as close to the cost that can be estimated at this time although there may be a few cents here and there on shipping as that is very hard to estimate for multiple coins. (Each USA shipment has delivery confirmation.) Anything that is an overage will be donated to our local Scout council to help send some boys to summer camp.

No more orders of these coins are being taken right now. I will be going through the orders later tonight. Do not use the PayPal link on our website right now to place a new order. The link is only for peple that already pre-ordered. If you asked in the last 24 hours if there are more coins, I will get back to you later this evening after we are done selling Scout Popcorn tonight!

The oldest geocache is in reference to being still in existance. The first was in Oregon but it has since died . Mingo is the oldest cache still being hunted!

What is really amazing is that Mingo is as much as a driveby as a cache can be. You can see it from the road and only have about 10 feet to walk to it!

What is the GC number for Mingo? I was just up in KS this past Saturday, but only had time to do 3 since I had to return to Ponca City for a Meet and Eat Gathering, then a TB prison break.

The number for Mingo is GC30. It is located right off I-70 in NW Kansas west of Hays and close to Colby. This cache can be done in under 10 minutes from getting off the interstate, finding the cache and searching the treasures.

Last time I was there the log book went back quit some time so there could be a long read! The cache was placed May 11, 2000.