Kansas Geocoin In Production!

KSWader

This will not have a special icon like the state coins. Those require an organization backing and 1500 coins produced and then an additional $150.00 payment. It will have the new Personal Geocoin icon.

The Personal Geocoin icon which is new with the new PC tracking number. I believe that kiltedcacher showed the icon in another post this week but could not find it.

Payment page is now up for the coins. We accept PayPal and also Visa/Mastercard through our secure webserver. Just click on the link for the payment option that you would like to use and follow the screens. Be sure and include your cacher name so we can match payment to pre-order.

If you have any questions or problems, please let know.

International collectors, please contact me so I can get you the correct shipping amount on the coin if you are going to be using PayPal.

Kansas - KSWader Geocoin Order Page

International collectors, please contact me so I can get you the correct shipping amount on the coin if you are going to be using PayPal.

I'm from the netherlands, and would like 2 of them (I said that I wanted one before, but now I want 2 :blink: )

Please let me know how much the shipping costs are, and I will make a paypal payment.

Thanks everyone for all the nice words about the coins. I am just getting caught up after a very long weekend of kid football game, Cub Scout meeting and Scout Popcorn sales start today!

I will try to have another update on the coins this week. I was told I should have them in 4 weeks so hopefully will see a protype in 7-10 days.

Once we get the coins, they will be mailled out pretty quickly. We have experience in shipping large quantites of items out all at once so should be able to get everything out in 1-2 days.

Payment page is now up for the coins. We accept PayPal and also Visa/Mastercard through our secure webserver. Just click on the link for the payment option that you would like to use and follow the screens. Be sure and include your cacher name so we can match payment to pre-order.

If you have any questions or problems, please let know.

Kansas - KSWader Geocoin Order Page

I just tried using Paypal, and I was getting errors when I when to complete the payment. Yes, I am in the US. Yes, I have a PayPal account. I was getting server busy errors. I will try again this evening from work.

The oldest geocache is in reference to being still in existance. The first was in Oregon but it has since died . Mingo is the oldest cache still being hunted!

What is really amazing is that Mingo is as much as a driveby as a cache can be. You can see it from the road and only have about 10 feet to walk to it!