Girls Or Caching

jtd18801

Ok, I’m 15 going on to 16 and I just met a girl and I was talking to my teacher who introduced me to caching and he asked me what would I choose caching or her. I said her in a heart beat. I was just wondering what you would choose or if you have any stories. Luckily my brother and I both think that she would love caching ;)

Seems like an odd question from a teacher, but I figure there must have been some reason for it. Regardless, you should not have to choose. Perhaps the girl would enjoy caching with you. If she didn't, then there is still no reason to choose. You don't have to share all interests with girls you meet and can find common interests to enjoy together while also enjoying your other personal hobbies separately.

If you can't decide then perhaps your heart isn't committed to either. Or you should simply hold out for a girl who has a nice big set of.. folding topo maps and a nice GPS, if she has a jeep or other 4 wheeler, you might consider getting the ring now. And don't forget the the 4 Cs of diamonds.

Good Luck

I would choose all of the above, Women could make caching more fun. They could be helpfull on marathons, and those weekend caching adventures in the woods would be so much more fun.Not to mention two sets of eyes are better than one on any hunt. And I hope not to offend anyone, A good looking woman bending over to get a cache ;) two beautifull finds in one, how can you loose.

it kind of sucks, I cant seem to find the courage to tell the person i love that i love her. it also brings up another valuable question do i jepordize our friendship and tell her that i love her or do i not tell her and have life suck. firends will come and go but freindships last a life time. im 16. i would pick her over geocaching any day any time any where.

Edited by Stony2008
183f91e1-1491-48ad-a8b6-8e22cc213e49.jpg

But, by the time I figured this all out, it was too late; she moved on. And all I had to show for it was some foolish pride which then gave way to regret. She was the girl. I know that now. But, I pushed her away. So I've spent everyday since then chasing Amy. So to speak.

Always take Door #3. Otherwise you might run into Sgt O'Malley of the FBI.

(you will either get that or not)

it kind of sucks, I cant seem to find the courage to tell the person i love that i love her. it also brings up another valuable question do i jepordize our friendship and tell her that i love her or do i not tell her and have life suck. firends will come and go but freindships last a life time. im 16. i would pick her over geocaching any day any time any where.

I hold it true, whate'er befall;

I feel it, when I sorrow most;

'Tis better to have loved and lost

Than never to have loved at all.

-- Tennyson

The only way you would ever have to make the choice between the 2 is if the Girl gave you an ultimatum.

In that case, I would choose caching- it isn't like it is a destructive thing like excessive drinking or drug use.

Any girl that forced you to choose between her and a wholesome, healthy hobby like Geocaching isn't the kind of girl you want anyways.