Pq-how To Get All Of "my Finds"?

Softheads

I've only been able to get 180 PQ finds max, when my profile shows 198.

Trying to get a PQ to give me ALL of My Finds. If I only select "I have found" and leave the rest wide open, I get the error "You need to choose a point of origin, state or country in your search."

If I put in any point of origin, (say my home co-ords), the query max's out at 500 miles from home or given co-ord/place.

I think the difference comes from Locationless caches that originate in other countries/more than 500 miles away.

I cannot seem to get around this. Advice??

Select the states and countries where you've found caches, and it solves the problem (at least until you reach 500 finds, at which point you need to divvy them up into two queries, like for your home state and everywhere else).

The discrepancy is explained in large part by the fact that PQ's don't return archived caches. A quick review of your finds shows that you've found at least 16 archived caches, leaving two unaccounted for, unless I miscounted. Did you possibly log an event cache more than once or something?

Don't select a point of origin. If all your finds are in the US and/or Canada, select the first state, hold the shift key and select the last state. All states and provinces will be selected.

No PQ will return archived caches. You'll need to visit each cache page to download the GPX file. You can then merge them together in GSAK and export them into a single GPX file.

Good point on the archived caches. I hadn't thought of those. We had major floodiing in the area in June which killed/archived a number of caches.

As far as "possibly log an event cache more than once or something?"

Yes, GC43F3 Brass Cap Cache (similar to benchmarks) will allow a log for each brass cap found.

I think the mystery is solved. Thanks.